Summarize Written Text – Read the passage below and summarize it using one sentence (between...
Category - Summarize Written Text
To get a high score in PTE Summarize Written text, you need to keep following points in mind:
- Write the summary in a single sentence.
- The summary should in between 5 and 75 words.
- Never write the whole summary in capital letters.
- Your summary should include key points and supporting points.
- Use a variety of vocabulary and grammatically correct sentences to get a high score in Summarize Written text.