Most students doing PTE Academic gets stressed about PTE Essay Topics. Worrying about getting an unfamiliar topic and not having any good ideas to write about the subject, is making students stressed and nervous.
Keeping in mind the need of aspirants, we have compiled the latest PTE Essay Topics With Answers that will help you prepare for PTE Exam.
- Is It Important To Know PTE Essay Topics?
If you read common PTE essay topics, then you will be quickly able to develop relevant ideas, and you would have required vocabulary to complete your essay within the given time limit.
- Are PTE Essays Always Repeated?
No. The essay questions change every now & then, but the subject of the essays often remain same. That’s why we recommend to you the read below given essays.
The essay questions have been divided into common PTE Essay writing. The most common PTE essay topics are Environment, Education, Youth Crime, Health, Transport, Travel, Technology & Sports
Recommended Lessons: Describe Image PTE Practice Samples
PTE Essay [May 2018]
The below-given PTE essays were asked in the year 2018. I will continue to add more essay questions when students post them.
- Some people think that exercise is the key to health while others feel that having a balanced diet is more important. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.
Exercise Or A Balanced Diet To Health? Discussion essay.
- Some say that music is as important as other subjects in schools, especially at the preschool level. Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion.
Why Music Is Important In Schools
PTE Essay [April 2018]
- People attend colleges or universities for many different reasons. Why do you think people attend colleges or universities?
- A county becomes more interesting and develops more quickly when its population includes a mixture of nationalities. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
PTE Essays That Appeared in March 2018
- Effective learning requires time, comfort and peace, so it is impossible to combine study and employment. Study and employment distract one from another. To what extent do you think the statements are realistic? Support your opinion with examples.
Model Answer for Study Vs. Employment
- What are the benefits of living in big cities, as opposed to rural areas? What are the problems of rural areas and how can they be solved?
Some people believe that academic subjects such as chemistry, physics, and history should be taught in schools, while others believe that students will derive more benefit from studying practical subjects, such as motor mechanics and cooking. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Read model answer for Theoretical Education Vs. Practical Education
Recently the freedom to work and live anywhere has become the main trend due to the development of communication technology and transportation.
Do the advantages of these developments outweigh the disadvantages? Discuss.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of living in an era in which new things are constantly being invented?
- The space travel is fantastic these days, and people are very fascinated towards it, but there are many environmental problems on our planet. What is your opinion? Should money be spent on space travel or environmental issues?
- Some people believe that the sole aim of higher education is to make people ready for employment. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Discuss.
- Some people believe that governments should pay for healthcare and education, but others disagree with this opinion. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
- Should governments spend more money on improving roads and highways, or should governments spend more money on improving public transportation (buses, trains, subways)? Why? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your knowledge or experience.
Repeated Essays [Jan-Feb2018]
- Company Top level Authorities should or should not take employees suggestions or ideas to take any decisions. Discuss?
- A common marketing strategy for big companies is to introduce various offers and discounts. However, these strategies may have an impact on their reputation. What are some of the impacts?
View a model answer for this question
- What roles should governments, companies & individuals play to combat climate change?
- Some countries encourage teenagers to have part-time job and see it as a good thing, while others disagree. Give your opinion and explain both views.
Any recent invention that you think proved beneficial or detrimental to society
PTE Essay Topics [Dec 2017]
- Cultural Shock is a new worrying concern for few immigrants. What are the few possible options to eradicate this?
Model Answer for Cultural Shock Essay
- Technological innovations have affected our lives. Do you agree or disagree?
- Many people believe that social networking sites (such as Facebook) have had a huge negative impact on individuals & Society. To what extent do you agree?
- What roles should governments, companies & individuals play to combat climate change?
Common PTE Essay Topics With Answers
Communication & Personality
- Many people think that regions affect a successful person. What is your opinion about the native region and accomplished person’s influence on the region he belongs to?
- The right amount of motivation and practice can teach one better than the training given to him in classrooms by teachers. (NEW)
What is your view on the idea that it takes failure to achieve success? (NEW)
Crime & Punishment
- How do you think the crime would reduce – with harsher punishments or moral teachings? Discuss both the views and take a stand?
Model PTE Essays – Reducing Crime
- Involvement of youth in crimes is increasing at an alarming rate. Throw some light on the causes and possible solutions?
View a model answer for Youth Crime Essay
- Without capital punishment (the death penalty) our lives are less secure and crimes of violence increase. Capital punishment is essential to control violence in society. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
- It is said that for some developed countries, tourism may cause some disadvantages. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this?
- In the education system, assessment through formal written examination still valid?
View a model answer for essay on education system
- The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education- Einstein. What does he mean by that? And do you think he is correct?
- The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn. Agree or Disagree?
- It is usually foolish to get married before completing your studies and getting established in a good job? Do you agree or disagree?
- Everyone should stay in school until they reach the age of 18. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Children’s education is expensive. In some countries, the government pays some of or all of the costs. Do the advantages outweigh its disadvantages?
- It is sometimes said that people should be encouraged to get married before they are 30, as this is best both for the individual and for society. Do you agree or disagree?
- Animals deserve the same rights as humans and shouldn’t be used by humans for food or research. Discuss the statement analytically from both points of views. Also, take a stand on the topic.
>>>>>Animal Rights Essay<<<<<
- Destruction of forests in the world by human beings means self-destruction. Throw some light with examples.
- The environment we live in is in danger due to various problems. What are the underlying causes? Who is responsible for combatting this?
View a Sample response to environmental problems essay
- Should animals be kept in Zoos or are they better living in natural habitat? Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of keeping animals in a Zoo?
View a model answer for this question
- More and more wild animals are on the verge of extinction and others are on the endangered list. What are the reasons for this? What can be done to solve this problem?
View a model answer for Animal Extinction Essay
- In today’s world, different government and international organizations are confronting many global problems. What is the most pressing problem among them and give solutions?
View a model answer for global problems essay
- Examine the arguments in favour of and against animal experiments, and conclude this issue. Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowledge.
>>>>>>Animal Testing Essay<<<<<<
Family & Children
- Computers have become an integral part of our lives and our homes. This has given children easy access to video games, and a lot of them play them all the time. Advantages & disadvantages of playing video games and minimising the adverse effects?
Essay on advantages & disadvantages of video games
- The ownership of cars should be restricted to one per family in order to reduce traffic congestion and pollution. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Smoking is harmful to health and some governments have banned smoking in public. Do you think it is justified on their part to ban smoking?
- As a result of advances in medical care. Average life expectancy is increasing for men and women. Do you think most people will see this as a positive development? What are the disadvantages of an ageing population for individuals and society?
View a model answer for this question
- Foreign Languages should be compulsory in the primary school. How far do you agree with the above statement?
View a sample answer for the essay on Learning Foreign Language
- Do you think that the English Language will continue to remain as the global language despite globalization? Support your point of view.
View a model answer for essay on English Language
Media & Advertising
- Are famous people treated unfairly by the media? Should they be given more privacy,or is the price of their fame an invasion into their private lives?
- Mass media and cultural invasion. How has social media brought about cultural change in Indian mindsets?
- Media has a high influence on the way people in a society think. Do you agree with this statement? Provide some reasons to justify your answer.
- The mass media including TV, Radio and Newspaper influence our society and shape our opinions and characters. What is your opinion?
- What is the best invention of last 100 years, the computer, antibiotics, the aeroplane, and explain why?
- Getting all facilities over the Internet will make the people more isolated and less social friendly. Do you agree with the statement? Take a stand and build up your arguments around it?
- Some people want scientific knowledge for the knowledge only whereas others want to practice this in particular field. Which one do you prefer?
- In your opinion, what has been the most important invention of the past ten years?
- With the advancement in technology, the number of computers being used in the field of education has increased. Some people believe that there will be no role of teachers in the classroom. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Nowadays TV has become an essential part of life. Medium to spread news & awareness and for some, it acts as a companion. What is your opinion about this?
- Travel to study is overrated; we have brilliant scholars who studied locally. Is travel required for higher studies?
- Xenophobia has accelerated rapidly in the western countries. According to you what solutions can be proposed by government and individuals?
View a Sample answer for Xenophobia essay
- In some countries, the number of shootings increases because many people have guns at home. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Essay About Shootouts & Liberal Gun Laws
- The newspaper is no longer a need in the modern society. What is your opinion?
- Polygamy has increased widely in recent years. What solutions can you brought forward to decrease this issue.
View a sample answer for Polygamy Essay
- Nowadays, people spend too much time at work to the extent that they hardly have time for their personal life. Discuss.
- In a war of ideas, it is people who get killed”. Does a common man suffer from a group’s ideology? Express your opinion. (NEW)
- “Euthanasia is no longer acceptable in the modern society .” Discuss the solutions to accept this fact.
View a model answer for Euthanasia essay
- Do you think consumers should avoid over-packaged products or it is the responsibility of the producer to avoid extra packaging of products?” Give your views or any relevant example with your own experience.
- In the 18th century due to industrialisation a lot of people migrated to developed countries. This affected lifestyle and increased major problems in developed countries. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
View a model answer for Essay on migration
- Sports and games create disturbance in students’ life because students cannot fully concentrate on their studies. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- These days some people are involved in dangerous activities such as extreme skiing, motorcycles jumping, Are you in favour? If yes then why?
- Company Top level Authorities should or should not take employees suggestions or ideas to take any decisions. Discuss?
- Most high-level jobs are done by men. Should governments encourage that a certain percentage of these jobs be reserved for women? What is your opinion? (NEW)
Other Repeated PTE Essay Topics
- The space travel is fantastic these days, and people are very fascinated towards it, but there are many environmental problems on our planet. What is your opinion? Should money be spent on space travel or on environmental issues?
- “Actions speak louder than words”. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
View a model answer for actions speak louder than words essay
- “It is important that maintain and protect the beautiful building in the past, even if it is expensive for owners to do so.” what do you think of this statement? Give reasons and examples from your own experience
- Successful sports stars and glamorous film stars are the role models for many youngsters. Do you agree/ Disagree?
We are making our best efforts to keep the PTE Essay list updated s be in touch with us. You can also post your essay ideas in the comment section, and we will try to cover the topic and post it on our website.
There is one more thing; we would like to share with you all. We have been receiving a lot of requests from students of various academic fields to write essays on general topics like globalisation, urbanisation, social empowerment, the importance of education and so on. So, we have added one more category to our website pteAcademicExam, and it will have all general essays.
- Social Media Essay
- Urbanisation Essay
- Global Warming Essay
- Why is Education Important?
- Women Empowerment Essay
- Leadership Essay
To stay updated, like us on Facebook.
Great post! the information in this article is very helpful and will surely help me prepare for my pte exam. Thanks for sharing such great topics.
Great site and useful information.
Xenophobia means discrimincation against outsiders. In western countries these days xenophobia is on rise. Many people believe that it needs to be curbed down and actions are required to be taken to reduce this attitude of people. This essay will discuss the solutions which could be taken by individuals and givernements to eliminate xenophobia.
In last few years it has been seen in many developed western countires that discrimination against migrants has increased a lot. People in western countires think that outsiders are threat to them as they are taking there jobs and their culture is also under threat. Already due to global slowdown, there are less number of jobs and with influx of new people, it has escalated the unemployement crisis. Outside people bring with them their cultural beliefs, some of which contradict with beliefs of natives and this results in friction among people. For these reasons, xenophobia is on rise.
Governments and individuals need to find a way to reduce the menace of xenophobia for the greater good of the nation. Western Governments have responsibility to provide jobs to natives first and then think of granting visas to others. Government should also increase broder security to stop illegal crossings, for example, America has already stared building a wall on Mexico border. Individuals need to accept other cultures with open arms and should not force once beliefs on to others. These steps would ensure in maintaining peace in western nations.
This essay presented some of the steps which needs to be taken in order to reduce discrimination against outsiders. In my opinion, both governments and individuals are equally responsible and will have to take measure to reduce xenophobia.
The reason for increase in shooting cases in many countries has been linked to the number of households owning a gun. More and more people now own a gun and that has led to increase in number of cases reported for murders in some countires. This essay will argue why it is completely right to think that number of guns give rise to number of killings.
I understand why some people think that more number of guns have nothing to do with increased killings. People give the argument that it is not that guns kill, it is the person behind the gun, who is responsible for killings; moreover, gun or no gun, people will kill for personal safety. In countries like America, where many people live in remote isolated places, guns are required to remain safe from burglars and wild animals. For these reasons, guns can’t be blamed for more number of killings as people will find another way to kill for personal safety.
Despite the logic that people will kill even without guns, I believe that with guns chances of killings increase. With guns, people have easy access to a tool, which kills and they don’t hesitate in using it. In America, for example, many people own guns and as per statistcs this has given rise to gun crimes and now the evil has reached schools as well. More guns have given rise to more killings and shootings.
This essay argued that as the ownership of guns increase proportionately shootings also increase. In my opinion, it is absolutely true that number of guns give rise to number of shootings.
There has always been debate on the benefits of boarding schools over traditional schools, where student do not stay after school. Some believe that boarding schools are better option for students as compared to traditional schools, on the other hand some parents say traditional schooling is more beneficial for students. We will discuss in this essay why boarding schools are good for students.
Some say that students from boarding schools always excel in different fields as compared to students from traditional schools. In traditional schools, one does not learn all the skills required for becoming a responsible adult such as discispline and courage. In boarding schools children have to do all their chores on time and have to face daily challenges on their own, without any help from parents. For these reasons, we can say that boarding schools are better as it teaches them discipline and courage to face tough life ahead.
Conversely, many believe that if a child stays with family then it is more beneficial for him. Family could keep watch on child’s activities and could protect him/her from social evils. In a recent incident, boarding school children were caught taking drugs and this would not have happened if parents were around to keep a watch on child. Despite the argument, traditional schooling also have many evils.
Boarding schools are generally better for a child’s development. In my opinion, traditional schools have their own benefits, but boarding schools teach life skills which are needed to become a good leader and responsible adult; hence, boarding school are a better choice.
I have appeared for the test yesterday and the essay topic was “•Parents should be held legally responsible for their children’s acts. What is your opinion?”
Speaking seems most difficult section and hard to clear in PTE but it is not about you know good English or not. Its about techniques which can make you score even 90 in speaking. With my 3attempts in PTE I am now well aware how one can succeed in speaking with minimum efforts. I came across a fabulous trick which can sharply increase your speaking score.
Can you tell me the strategy of speaking task in PTE???
speaking section is hardest parts in pte.i am not get desire score in speaking section.please provide some techniques or materials.thank you in adv. [email protected]
u can share with us that tricks
can u please provide that trick from my email id
Hello Meenu, Kindly share the trick . It will be very helpful.
Thanks in advance!
Can you pls share your tips n tricks for speaking
Dear what’s d trick?
Please tell me techniques i want 60 score in pte
Greetings. Please can you share the same with me.
Technological innovations have affected our lives. Do you agree or disagree?
Cellphones, Laptops, and tablets are widely used by people of all ages nowadays. This great technological innovations from these small built in computer has affected our way of living. This essay will discuss why technological innovations have influenced our lives.
Time management and convenience is very essential in a week full schedule. New technology helps us to maximize our time. There are online applications where in you could pay your house, phone, and credit bills just by going online and this saves you from the hassle and time from going to the bank. Thus, people use these applications for their own conveniece.
Another impact that technological innovations brought into our lives is better communication. Either for business or personal use, these cellphones have been very handy and useful in our daily lives. For example, overseas filipino workers reaching through their family here in the philippines thru social media. In the end, this new technology helps us to communicate with our loved ones around the world.
This essay discussed how technological innovations affected our lives in terms of convenience and communication. In my opinion, the advancement of the technology had a great impact on our lives.
Foreign Languages should be a required subjects in the primary school. In my opinion, I agree that it should be compulsory. In this essay, it will discuss the main reasons.
Many people graduate and start to live up their own careers like finding jobs in every opportunity especially going out from their own countries. Some prefer to try their luck in going abroad just to find very satisfying salaries. However, if these students want to pursue their careers in other countries they may need to learn foreign languages to be ready after they graduate.
There are lots of advantages in learning languages of others. Firstly, language barriers would not be a hindrance because one can communicate easily to other people. For example, Filipino people learned how to speak English so that they can go to any English countries they wanted to. Secondly, learning a foreign language is not only for communicating to foreign people but it could also be a learned as a second language so that it can be used as a guide in the future whenever they would like to visit some parts of the world.
In my conclusion, foreign languages should be considered to learn in the primary school because it is the only way to communicate to other people even if there is a language barrier involved.
Nowadays, Social Medias are a new place where people around the world can meet and exchange ideas. They help us to create a huge social networking between peoples who have the same intrests. I agree that they have negative impacts on both individuals and Socity. Lack of human interactions, direct communication avoidness and creating isolated communities are three main side effects.
Social networking creates a new way of communications like leaving a comments or liking someone post which are more easier, Although that way reduces direct human communicationwhich is one of the human needs that lacking it can cause self depression. Such as, friends meeting on whatsapp without actual gather. Despite that social communication is very easy; it can cause human depression if it becomes the only way.
People that have same interest can meet easily of Social Medias groups and sites. They can exchange thoughts and ideas with each other and avoid interacting with other Socities. This way of gathering can cause socity damage as it build barrier between them. You can find isolation increasing between youth and elders due to social networking way. We have to work harder to immerse different Socity levels so that we can save our socity estability.
In Conclousion, New ways of communication and gathering are easier to use and gathering although it can create depression and socity damage. We need to use it in a carefull way to avoid this damage.
I attempted pte on Dec 24th and got the below essay:
A common marketing strategy for big companies is to introduce various offers and discounts. However, these strategies may have impact on their reputation. What are some of the impacts?
wow!! thats a tough one…
Interestingly, I got a similar kind of topic on Feb 16th. I can’t remember the question exactly, but the topic was about the marketing strategy arguing with various offers versus company’s reputation.
The objectives and most of the keywords are same.
This is not an argumental essay. I was under impression that PTE only asks argumentative essays.
Technological innovations have affected our lives. Do you agree or disagree?
Technologies has been our life nearest commitment and I agree that it has been part
of our daily lives over a decades now.
In this modern world we are living here today, it has been widely acceptable to every
human being about the changing appearance of our very own country. Yet it’s still
continuing to change the way it use to be. The reason why we could not stop this
technology development is that we do not know when to feel contentment. This is why so
it gets improving no matter how and what the costs.
On the other hand,if we have to compare it from the life our ancestors then there’s
nothing identical. There were no power plants to provide electricity or cars to provide them transport.
People at early age they were poor and struggled to find food but they were happy and this is because
they have the feeling of contentment.
However, the problem nowadays is that we dont know how to be dependent on ourselves without using
a technology. Technology has helped as in many ways and made our life the easiest way but we should
also consider the cost that it brings in the future.
In conclusion, technologies may have changed our lives as well as the society but we must also
remember when to put a stop using it.
Pte essay can write in 3 paragraph?????
Education is a critical element of the prosperity of any nation. The more educated the people in a country are, the more successful their nation becomes. Discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with this statement. Support your point of view with reasons and/or examples from your own experience or observations.
Education is one of the most important elements to develop any country. In my opinion, no progress for any nation without improving the knowledge level and culture. Failing that, will affect all other fields of economy and growth in different parts of life.
Well educated candidates could find more job opportunities . When a company or a factory is looking for employees, they only choose the highest performance and knowledge for the jobs. Furthermore, highly educated people could serve in their places better than the less ones. In addition, it does not depend only on the high education but also depend on the field that we are interested in and do our best in it. Steve Jobs is one of the most concrete examples for that. He studied art and do his best to apply his study to be useful means in our life.
Therefore, Well educated candidates will result in a great progress and improvement for any nation. Indeed, if doctors are well teached and have the needed experience, they will perform their work in the perfect way so as to help people and cure them. That will be reflected in all other fields like industry, agriculture or even tourism. Any country needs the skilled candidates to achieve the most admired goals of success and improvement.
In conclosion, no development for any nation without skilled workers in all different fields.
It is said that knowledge is power because the more someone is knowledgeable he has more employment opportunities. Although some people gain scientific knowledge only for their understanding, majority of people practice in various capacities after their studies. This essay will discuss why practicing in the relevant field is more important than just idling after obtaining knowledge.
Employment after scientific education helps to develop the economy of the country. A nation requires a considerable number of research and development activities to find solutions for various issues faced by the society. For instance, there are a lot of science graduates employed in scientific research laboratories of biology, chemistry and many other branches of science. The scientists who practice in their fields do many discoveries for the betterment of the society.
If someone doesn’t practice in his or her field after studies, the Knowledge of that person is stagnating and not up to date. A lot of new discoveries and inventions happen in the modern world every day and facts change very fast. The awareness of the latest findings with practical aspects of a graduated house wife is very limited. Therefore practicing is more important in order to maintain up to date in the rapidly changing world.
This essay discussed employment is more important to serve the growth of the country as well as being up to date in the field. In my opinion I believe even if studies are helpful for our life, practicing in the relevant field is extremely important.
Topic: Any recent invention that you think proved beneficial or detrimental to society.
Inventions are being driven by the necessity of human beings. Anything, which is being created are always for the sake of survival for the whole race of mankind or specific society. I think, if any invention is being done, to make a nation militarily strong and to make other nation submissive to them, are definitely detrimental to other society and also for themselves too.
One of the notorious and sadly the most proud inventive of this century is nuclear bomb. It had been developed and further modernized by all developed countries to ensure their supremacy and to protect them from external threats. Being a bearer of such weapon can be a beneficial of some selfish mindset, but for a larger perspective, it poses a worst threat to the whole world than human being ever witnessed.
Although the creator of such technology would never thought that, it could be utilized for the purpose of destruction. This could be construed from the notion that, every advancements can be utilized for the benefit and as well as for the damages too. At one end, where such immensely powered weapons can be used to destroy enemy country, it is also contributing in the development of todays civilized society in the form of Nuclear Power Plants.
However, research and development is important for progress of the world and also to provide ease in the life of common man, but at the same time it is essential to ensure that it is only utilized for the positive purpose. It is the need of time to put forward such accord on global level, whose main purpose is to curb the detrimental effects of scientific advancements.
278 Words, (Exact: 20 minutes)
mass media change the way of communication
i got this essay on 24/11/17
Many people want to have scientific knowledge just for knowledge only whereas other wants to get it for uses it in a particular field. In my opinion, applying the knowledge in the related field is better.
The world is full of diversity; hence we can find varieties of people and their opinions towards the education. Maximum people like to have scientific knowledge just to put it with them only. For example, a friend of mine took the science subject in his higher secondary level and later he decided to join business subject, this means he just keep the knowledge about science with him and he wouldn’t like to explore it. However, Lots of people want to get the scientific knowledge to do something with it in any specific field. The people who are passionate towards science and have dedication on it they wish to do something with it.
I believe that people who don’t like to do something with science after having the knowledge about it then probably they would be ineffective people. Gathering of knowledge is not good enough for a good human being; they need to apply it in related field. Knowing is nothing more than taking water when you feel thirsty, but how to use water for different purposes is called applying the knowledge in particular field and which is called successful people as well.
In conclusion, if you want to have scientific knowledge then use it in a relevant sector and boost your ability and improve your knowledge in a related field rather than limited with knowing it only.
Innovation in technology has changed lives give reasons with examples
I appeared for exam on 27th November 2017 and i got the following essay
“Organizations involve employees in decision making process of their products and services. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of both.”
It is usually foolish to get married before completing your studies and getting established in a good job? Do you agree or disagree ?
I got this on 24/11/2017
TV these days has become an integral part of our lives. Some experts believe that TV is a medium to spread news, while other are of the view that it can act as a companion. I will explain in this essay why TV has potential to become one’s companion if used appropriately.
There are a myriad of arguments in favour of my stance. The most conspicuous one is that TV provides a lot of information through a range of channels. These channels include National Geographic, Discovery to name a few and through their content driven approach, offer variety of information about the world which we are unaware of. Furthermore, TV through a number of learning programmes, help people especially students to broad their horizon. Hence, it is apparent that why some experts believe that TV can behave as a companion.
Another pivotal aspect of this stance is that TV is a biggest source of entertainment and news. It inform us about the latest happenings around us and offers entertainment in our leisure time. For instance, it updates me about the daily weather, which I use to plan my day and also offers me movies in my spare time and therefore act as a companion to me.
In view of the arguments outlined above, one can conclude that benefits of the TV are indeed too great to ignore and if used aptly, can act as a companion.
Mass media including TV, Radio and Newspapers have significant influence on people, especially young people, in shaping their opinion.
Mass media is no doubt an integral part of our lives. Almost every household has at least one form of media which we use in our leisure time. The effects of media on us especially on young juveniles is a very debatable issue and I will explain in this essay how mass media is impacting society’s ideas and opinions.
There are a myriad of arguments in favour of my stance. The most conspicuous one is that due to the development of technology we, especially young ones, got easy access to the media through tablets and mobile devices and use these devices to watch TV, read newspapers and listen to the radio. Some of us trust and rely heavily on our media sources for information especially youngsters as they lack maturity and experience needed to analyse all the information and thus form ideas and opinion according to the information they receive from these media outlets. For example, during election times, candidates use media like TV, radio and newspaper to improve their impression among masses.
Another pivotal aspect of my stance is that media has removed boundaries and created globalization. People can now watch programs from different cultures and use these shows for their understanding about various cultures. For example, if someone is watching American or Indian TV show, he can easily understand and form opinion about their culture.
In view of the arguments outlined above, one can conclude that influence of mass media in shaping society’s opinion can be ignored.
Replace ‘understanding about’ with ‘understanding of’
Article missing – an American, the opinion about
Rest everything seems good
dear all ,
i want appear the PTE exam .But my writing and speaking is not so good .
kindly give me advise how i can improve my this weakness .
Means of communicating in the modern society? positives and negatives. Appeared on 06/10/2017
Very nice post sir. Your writing is very easy to understand. It was very useful to me. Thanks
I want to appear the pte exam. But my writing and speaking is not good. Kindly give me advise how i can improve my English
Very good evening to all of you. I, am going to appear in PTE exam in october end. So, I requesting to you please provide me topics of eassy which can be a part of EXAM,
Information revolution has encouraged mass communication. Discuss its positive and negative aspects. Got this on 18/09 exam.
I wrote PTE academic exam on 12th September 2017. My essay topic is “Some people believe laws can change human behavior. Do you agree or disagree ? Discuss your opinion with examples. Hopefully this will be useful to everyone.
Hi, how was your result??
Hay, can u provide me full list of eassys.
Essay-1: is it good to pursue scientific knowledge just to gain the knowledge or the practical use of more important?
Kindly find and write a good essay on this topic.
Essay-2: Extreme sports like skiing, rafting, diving should be banned. Agree or disagree?
The exam was given on 7-sept’17.
anyone have latest essay for exam
Check my latest essays in ‘essay’ category
Hi author, please update this new essay on your list.
“Action speaks louder than words” your opinion ?
I never heard of this essay before, it’s totally new , I missed out the other bits , but this essay was not the typical agree or disagree essay.
Recently, one of my students had this question in the PTE test: Action sounds louder than words. Explain it.
Has anyone a recently essay prompt?
Hello has anyone dode PTE recently
Sir please suggest something to improve my reading..and how to manage time of reading?
To improve your Reading, you need to practice as much as you can. There are no shortcuts. We have a plenty of questions in our ‘Reading section’.
Essay Writing : Preserve Beautiful building of past .
hi Soma sekhar, I see this is the first time this essay appearing in the PTE Essay’s list. could you please put full question over here. Thanks in advance.
Hello is it a problem if i practice this essays for my exam or do i just need to see the pattern here and write in my own words ..?
No, Absolutely no problem. But if you can add more ideas to the essay, it would be great
Thanks for reply sir,so I will not get any deduction of marks if I write from internet(this site)…?
I want to ask one question that pte has limited eassy
I would not use the word ‘limited’ but they are quite often repeated
My English isn’t good how can I improve my English please suggest me
First, identify which areas require more focus. You can improve reading by reading the newspaper, online material & whatever comes your way. Just read.
For listening, watch videos on Youtube. It will help.
Please correct your essays list in correct format.
You have categorized it as opinion, though it is specifying as Agree or disagree.
The ownership of cars should be restricted to one per family in order to reduce traffic congestion and pollution. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (NEW)
Thanks for pointing out the mistake. Rectification done
I can not write any essay I can’t make any word please how can I improve my writing. help me please with my writing, vocabulary, and grammar is very poor. so I need help to improve on these part
If you find yourself short of words, I would suggest you read essays. Your vocabulary will increase and will help in long run.
Shopping Malls, become an essential building in every country. The successful design of Shopping malls brought developers to build more of it, however, there are counter effects of having shopping malls towards smaller shops. I will give my opinion after analyzing both effects.
Shopping Malls, become popular and vital to families who have different needs whether in daily basis or occasionally, mothers can find best option of clothes as she can visit more than one wearing shop inside the mall, without bothering herself to drive to each shop. This way she reduced her time spent for her own things and became able to meet her children’s and household’s needs from grocery, to baby clothes, shoes, medicines and many other things.
These days’ malls are expanding in size and providing catering options and entertainments. Most of these malls would have designated floors for restaurants which are so called (food court), besides to game area and cinema. Imagine how helpful to you to have all these in one stop shop. You may also spent your leisure time by catching up with your friends in one of the cafés available at the mall.
Now, who is negatively affected from Shopping malls, surely are the smaller shops. Before shopping malls existed, smaller shops were everywhere and owners were depending 100% on his living from the earnings of the shop , Malls stalled the desire of large piece of people to avoid wasting their time by visiting smaller shops. Many shops have been closed or changed their location into one of the shopping malls.
In my Opinion, diversity of community services have to be maintained in each neighborhood, we still need certain shops to satisfy our daily needs, for example, having a laundry shop or a bakery or small grocery shop are necessary in-order to avoid driving your car to the mall just for few stuff.
The effect of child act which is a legally responsibility of their parents was always debatable, has now become more controversial. The substantial influence of child behaviour had sparked the controversy over the potential impact of this trend on parent’s responsibility in the recent years. It can be said that it is totally the responsibility of parents because their child is the minor image of their parents. This essay will elaborate how the child act directly related to their parents and lead to a logical conclusion.
At the outset there are numerous of reasons why the child behaviour impact parents image but the most conspicuous stems from the fact that if the child behaviour is good in the society than the parents are the first one ,who get the first applaud and get really appreciated. If their child do something bad than they are the person to blame. Thus parents play a pivotal role in child act in the society.
Another important aspect for upholding this notion is that parents are the first person through whom the child learns the first education of their life. Those are only their parents, who teach every good and bad thing to their child about society and the way to get success in his/her life. Thus the role of parents is very predominant in every stage of their child life.
Eventually, for what has been discussed above it can be concluded that to give a good learning to their child to act well is not impracticable and unattainable but it is very comprehensible and feasible, which is definitely a responsibility of parents.
Please provide me the question of the above essay
I think the admin of this web site is actually working hard in support of his
site, for the reason that here every material is quality based material.
The importance of parents being legally responsible for their children acts, which was always debatable, has become more controversial. The substantial influence of parents on their children acts has evoked a controversy over the potential impact of this trend. One of the studies by psychologists reveals the astounding facts that the poor value system is the underlying cause for the majority of juvenile crimes. The essay will elaborate on parents being legally responsible or the children themselves responsible for their deeds and thus will lead to a logical conclusion.
At the outset, there are innumerable reasons that why parents should be responsible for their children acts as they play a pivotal role in establishing the strong foundation of values in the children. If a child achieves the outstanding results, the credit is also being accorded to the parents. Likewise, if the child indulges in unwarranted behaviour, then both the child and parent should be reprimanded. As an illustration, research in this area invariably reveals that the moral ethics of the child is being fostered and instilled in the initial years of development. Subsequently, the ethics become the value system and discipline of a child. In many countries, the juvenile legislation is being amended so that the children do not disown the responsibility of the crime.
Nevertheless, there remain some drawbacks which can be overwhelming. The potential influence of parents for their children acts is definite but children’s value system gets disrupted when they expose to the swarm of evil friends.
Eventually, from what has been discussed above, parents should take the complete responsibility of their children by acting as a great friend, philosopher and guide and foster them into capable individuals.