No difficult words
- This lecture talks about minor language.
- People in rural areas choose to move to urban areas.
- Big cities are not a good place for minor language.
- People in remote areas preserve their minor language very well
Answer Short Questions:
1. A subject study history of human beings – Archaeology
2. Days in a week starting with letter ‘T’ – Tuesday and Thursday
Summarize Written Text:
Napping – A large new study has found that people who regularly took a siesta were significantly less likely to die of heart disease. Read full paragraph
National Prohibition Act – In 1920, the Eighteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution was enacted, creating yet another serious setback to the American wine industry. Read full paragraph
A: These markets had become rapidly dominated by powerful enterprises who were able to act in their own interests, against the interests of both workers and consumers.
B: Mill was able to see an expanded role for the State in such legislation to protect us against powerful interests.
C: He was able to argue that the State was the only organ that was genuinely capable of responding to social needs and social interests, unlike markets.
D: Markets may be good at encouraging innovation and following trends, but they were no good at ensuring social equality.
E: There had already been some legislation to prevent such abuses – such as various Factory Acts to prevent the exploitation of child workers.
Summarize Spoken Text:
- Students Debt:
- Albert Einstein’s theory
Write from Dictation:
- If take notes helps you to concentrate, please do
- The coffee house has a special student discount throughout the week.
- The dining hall will be under the fall break.
Share your answers
You can also share your PTE Exam Memories with us – [email protected]