PTE Speaking Repeat Sentence – You will hear a sentence. Please repeat the sentence exactly as you hear it. You will hear the sentence only once. This is a short-answer item type that requires test takers to understand and remember a sentence and repeat it using the same wording and pronunciation.
PTE Repeat Sentence
[May 2018] Repeat Sentence Questions
- All students must participate in the exercise.
- All filed assignments should have a full list of bibliography.
- Please finish all the reading chapters before the field trip.
- I don’t like cheese tomato sandwich on white bread.
- Your enrollment information, results, and fees will be available online.
- The results of the study underscored the discoveries from early detection.
- The professor has promised to put his lecture notes online.
- Doing this research makes me think of the purpose of science.
- Don’t forget to hand in your assignments by the end of next week.
- I thought the mid-term exam was only worth half of our course grade.
- I’ve got a tutorial in an hour and haven’t had any time to prepare for it.
- I will be in my office every day from ten to twelve.
- I will check again but I am pretty sure we are assumed to read chapter two.
- It’s time to fertilize the work before the Wednesday seminar.
- Farmers do not always price for agricultural goods.
[April 2018] Repeat Sentence
- She is an expert of the 18th-century French literature.
- More females than males graduated from students last year.
- Sport is the cause of traumatic brain injuries in the United States.
- She used to be everywhere but today she is missing.
- The current compliance evidence indicates the need for further research.
- Students are held accountable for adhering to establish community standards.
- The first few sentences of an essay should capture the readers’ attention.
- The development was mainly included in chapter nine.
- The inherent tension between these two features remains to be addressed.
- The information on the internet becomes more reliable.
- The initial results are intriguing, how, but ly speaking they are insignificant.
- The library will be closed for 3 days over the bank holiday weekend.
- The office said Dr. Smith will arrive later today.
- The recent study has thrown out the validity of the argument.
- To receive the reimbursement, you must keep the original receipts.
- This can be used as a starting point for my discussion today.
- There are lots of people competing for the places in computer courses.
- We offer a broad range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- I think the university’s main campus is closed.
- It’s is important to take gender into account when discussing the figures.
- Meeting with tutors could be arranged for students who need additional help.
- Journalism is the collection and publication or transmission of news.
- Just wait a minute, I will be with you shortly.
[March 2018] Repeat Sentence
- You will be less stressed if you are well prepared for the exam.
- Would you pass me the book on the left-hand side?
- We would like a first draft of the assignment by Monday.
- We’ve decided to ask you to write four short pieces of written coursework this semester.
- This year we are applying to use a different type of assessment on this module.
- Students services provide help with housing and transport.
- Most of the assignments should be submitted on the same day.
- On this project, you will be asked to work as a group of three.
- Modern poetry often tests the conventions of language and the rhythm.
- It’s the words of common occurrence that have different referential value.
If you want to practice Repeat Sentence Practice Sample, then use the following links: